Our company was originally founded in 1934 and in 1982 Harold Jackson Screenprint was aquired. Our aim is to maintain and grow the business by delivering an unrivalled level of customer service whilst committing to our social responsibility and delivering community benefits wherever possible.
With the commencement of War in 1939 the two partners joined the forces leaving their wives to run the business. Against tough odds and a universal paper shortage they kept the company afloat until their husbands returned, pooled their demob pay and expanded.
As the east end was redeveloped the company moved to its current premises in Shawlands Glasgow in 1963.
In 1971 both partners retired and an offer was made to key staff for opportunity of a management buyout. Four members of staff raised the necessary funds putting everything including their homes on the line. In 1982 Harold Jackson Screenprint was acquired, originally in South Portland Street then moving to the Shawlands facility.
Over the years the business grew and diversified and maintained the legacy of innovation and a customer focussed business. In 2001 they too offered the same opportunity to their staff. Two staff members and an additional investor took up the reigns.
2007 saw the acquisition of a Pronta Print shop that was rebranded as Speediprint. Over the following decade only two of the original three remained and in 2011 the management structure changed again with another one of the original three leaving and a new director joining the company.
Our philosophy is clear and simple; to maintain and grow the business by delivering an unrivalled level of customer service. We will continue to invest in new technologies and evolve with emerging practices and the introduction of new product lines, processes, innovations and to create opportunity for existing staff members. We are committed to nurturing new talent and to working with the environment with a keen eye on our social responsibility and delivering community benefits wherever possible.